Friday, June 10, 2011

A Practical Mission

So, my thoughts on this whole tea party project is as follows: I want to start with one tea get-together. Just ONE event that involves guests either later this June or July. August works too :) I want to invite enough people to fill a moderately sized conference room where there are already connections and friendships for the sake of starting off in people's comfort zones. I would also highly encourage there to be some unknown strangers for each person--overall, a good balance of friends and non-friends.

At this point all I need is people to sign up. If you live in the Fort Collins, Colorado area (Loveland, Windsor, Wellington) you are most welcome. Write down an appropriate time for you this summer, either June, July, or August, that you are available to come down to Fort Collins, CO and join me for a lovely afternoon tea party. Would you prefer formal or casual dress? Ceramic ware, or fine china?

1 comment:

  1. I'm free really any day at this point (except June 17th). I'd say go with casual, for at least the first one (that just seems like it might keep things a bit more in the comfort zone).

    ReplyDelete